"But Billy Franks jerky is different. Made with proper British beef and flavoured with the finest herbs and spices, it’s the Aston Martin of jerky."


Our British native breed beef

We use a variety of Dexter, Galloway, Hereford, Red Ruby, South Devon, Angus and Highland. Over 95% of all our meat comes from small farms in Cornwall & Devon via Philip Warren Butchers. The other < 5% comes via McKanna Meats.


Award winning chilli, sauces and other treats available for street food, restaurants gigs and competitions...

Bespoke jerky flavours

Got an event coming up? Want some bespoke jerky tailor made for your needs? Get in touch! We have done Japanese pork, minted lamb, horse as well as various beef flavours not available in our shop. Get in touch now!

Product Launch: Cheeseburger

We have a first! CHEESEBURGER BEEF JERKY. May & June’s Flavour of the month is now available in our store! Blending and combining the flavours of pickles, mustard, ketchup and cheese along with the high quality of our rare breed British beef was fun! Our 5th Billy Franks’s flavour is born and we have to […]

Product Launch/Event: Christ on a Bike at Ribstock 2012

New Product, Bespoke Event 28/04/12 We were at Ribstock 2012. – A special one off batch of @TheRibman new ‘Chirst on a Bike’ Holy F*ck sauce in our new jerky was given out to punters & chefs on the day.

Press Review: “Finally, British Jerky To Be Proud Of” THRILLLIST.com

23/04/12 “Finally, British jerky to be proud of” We had another great article published about us! Thrilllist.com featured Billy Franks and gave an insight into our high protein low fat BRITISH beef jerky.

Cooking: 2012 Blog Eat Blog Competition Winner

You might have heard that over the last four weeks, each Sunday afternoon at The Vibe Bar on Brick Lane East London, has been holding a top competition. Well more of a top, topping competition by Abiye of Big Apple Hot Dogs to find out if A) Bloggers can actually cook and B) The best […]

Product Launch: Roast Beef & Mustard

With the great success of our initial Original Jerky flavours, we decided to launch a 4th. Deciding on a new flavour of the month we set out to provide a Roast Beef & mustard Billy Franks British rare breed beef jerky for a limited time only. Now we are offering you our @theribman holy f*ck, […]

Event: Pitt Cue Co. Rub Flavour

One off batch of Pitt Cue Co. flavour rare breed British beef jerky.

Press Review: Noshable.co.uk Billy Franks Beef Jerky

“This ‘Holy F–k’ jerky has bite! It’s really hot, but at the heart of it there is a genuine ‘beefy’ flavour. In terms of beefiness, biltong doesn’t come close to Billy Franks jerky.” Jenny Cromey-Hawke – Fresh food and deli manager at Fortnum & Mason.

Event: The Cornish Grill at Redhook London For Chef Carl Clarke

40 day hung Cornish reared Galloway rare breed beef jerky. Exclusive for Carl Clarke’s Cornish Grill at Redhook London.